ECPAT International (End Child Prostitution, Child Pornography and Trafficking of Children for Sexual Purposes) is a global network of organizations and individuals working together for the elimination of child prostitution, child pornography and the trafficking of children for sexual purposes. It seeks to encourage the world community to ensure that children everywhere enjoy their fundamental rights free and secure from all forms of commercial sexual exploitation.ECPAT works to build collaboration among local civil society actors and the broader child rights community to form a global social movement for protection of children from sexual exploitation.ECPAT groups are involved in implementation of various initiatives to protect children at local levels, while the Secretariat provides technical support and information, and holds workshops and other educational forums to extend and exchange knowledge among groups in different countries. It also represents and advocates on key issues at the international level on behalf of the network.
Please visit ECPAT International at http://ecpat.net/ and learn more.
Welcome To ALENOW.org( Isaiah 1:17): Seek justice, protect the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow. - Thank you for visiting. This blog intends to provide news, discussions and resources on social justice topics such as, Human Trafficking, Sexual Exploitation, Modern Day Slavery, Holocaust Issues and Genocide. I hope you find your visits here useful and informative. Please contact me at email@example.com
- Awesome Kid Raises $30K From Lemonade Stand, Uses Money to Fight Human Trafficking
- Coalition Launches Campaign for National Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- How One Woman is Fighting Trafficking in NYC … and Winning
- National Day of Action to End Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking Today
- Free2Work Smartphone App Lets Shoppers Fight Slavery
- Awareness Book/Resource Child Abuse Child Labor Child Prostitution Debt Bondage Event Fair Trade FellowShips Forced Labor Gangs Genocide Holocaust Human Trafficking Indentured Servitude Internet Law Enforcement Modern Day Slavery News Organized Crime Sex Trafficking and Prostitution Sexual Exploitation Sexual Tourism Social Networking Take Action Uncategorized