Today I have posted a new link “Human Trafficking Resources For Teachers” in the MY LINKS section. This site provides Lesson Plans, Essay Questions, Topics For Debate, Graphis and Images and Educational Strategy. I have only reviwed part of this site as of yet, but it appears to be a great resource. If you are a teacher or student visiting this blog, please reply and let me know if you find this blog helpful and informative.
Welcome To ALENOW.org( Isaiah 1:17): Seek justice, protect the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow. - Thank you for visiting. This blog intends to provide news, discussions and resources on social justice topics such as, Human Trafficking, Sexual Exploitation, Modern Day Slavery, Holocaust Issues and Genocide. I hope you find your visits here useful and informative. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awesome Kid Raises $30K From Lemonade Stand, Uses Money to Fight Human Trafficking
- Coalition Launches Campaign for National Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- How One Woman is Fighting Trafficking in NYC … and Winning
- National Day of Action to End Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking Today
- Free2Work Smartphone App Lets Shoppers Fight Slavery
- Awareness Book/Resource Child Abuse Child Labor Child Prostitution Debt Bondage Event Fair Trade FellowShips Forced Labor Gangs Genocide Holocaust Human Trafficking Indentured Servitude Internet Law Enforcement Modern Day Slavery News Organized Crime Sex Trafficking and Prostitution Sexual Exploitation Sexual Tourism Social Networking Take Action Uncategorized